With the pandemic, everything has resorted to a virtual coop. Either be it studies, school, college, or work. Connecting with employees and students is just as necessary as it had always been. Playing the role of a saviour, many online conference software has come to the surface.
But not all conference calls run smoothly, and network issues are bound to happen.
Glitches, a bad internet connection, and problems with the webinar platform are just a few of the challenges you can encounter while conducting a conference. Nevertheless, most issues can be avoided if you develop excellent content and plan in advance. The rest of the problems should be taken care of by the webinar service you select.
In the upcoming sections of this article, we've made a comprehensive list of the 15 best webinar software of 2021 you can look forward to using them.
What makes Webinar Software great?
- Good quality Streaming The most crucial feature of webinar software is high-quality streaming. Websites and webinars have a lot in common. People will abandon your material if it stops functioning. Because they set aside time in advance, webinar participants may be more forgiving than internet visitors. People will quit your webinar if the video begins buffering or the quality is poor.
- Open interaction feature People are attending webcasts for various reasons, one of which is the ability to connect with you in cleartext. As a result, the discussion is an essential part of the webinar. Hosts and guests can exchange questions and replies, as well as share links. Some on-demand webinar systems also have a specific function where attendees may write queries. You'll get notifications about these queries through email or the application, and you'll be able to answer them.
- Encouraged integrations You could want to use the connection to transfer information if you already have marketing tools like Mailchimp for email segmentation and landing sites. As a result, it's best to choose software that works with the tools you currently have. Integrations using connector programs such as Zapier and Hubspot Operations Hub might also be beneficial.
- Ease of accessing the platform Both you and your viewers should find the webinar software simple to use. You may be able to grow used to it with practice, but your guests will most likely be using it for the very first time. Unless you want them to remain around, they must get the hang of it right away. Another crucial requirement is convenience. The software ought to have mobile applications for all devices or at least a browser version.
- Involve built-in marketing tools Your conference is more than simply a video; it's an important marketing channel. As a result, your selected framework should contain marketing capabilities to produce the most incredible sales. To attract the most attendance, you have high-converting landing pages and email reminders on the front end. You have a business website and follow-up emails on the backend to push the opportunity after the webinar and increase purchases.
15 Best Webinar Software Platforms 2021
#1 Webinar Ninja In terms of trendy, appealing design and versatile webinar features, WebinarNinja is a solid competitor to Demio. They're also somewhat less expensive than Demio for smaller gatherings. WebinarNinja is endorsed mostly by B2B companies like Baremetrics, AppSumo, and Podia, implying that they are the finest for high-quality mentoring and conditioning.
- Several connectors have well-known platforms, including MailChimp, ConvertKit, HubSpot, Squarespace, and ClickFunnels.
- Elegant, ready-to-use templates for creating a teleconference quickly and easily
- For simple access, save marketing materials in the program.
- Develop branded enrollment and thank you pages to increase conversions.
- Starter plan: $39 per month for up to 100 people.
- Pro: $79 per month for up to 300 people
- Plus, for up to 500 people, it's only $129 per month
- Power- $199 per month for up to 1000 people
#2 Livestorm Livestorm is a straightforward yet effective video conferencing solution. They distinguish out because of how simple they are to use and how well they are automated. To use this programme, you don't need to be tech-savvy. Kudos to features and functionalities like an event registration form, email campaigns, and automated custom event reminder emails. You can have a webinar up and running as quickly as possible.
- With a single click, you may join the webinar from any browser.
- Live, on-demand, and prerecorded webinars are all available.
- Properties for screen sharing
- Inside the webinar, there is an engaging live chat, polls, and Q&A.
- Excellent analytics and reporting features
- Because it's browser software, the host's internet connection might influence video and audio.
- Basic: Up to ten live participants are free.
- Premium: $99 for up to 100 live attendees per month
- Enterprise: Customized quotation based on your specifications
#3 Easywebinar The motto of EasyWebinar is "wildly easy to use live and automated webinar platform" for its users, and by all indications, they appear to have nailed it. According to reports, they're also one of the few teleconference systems that have effectively combined marketing strategy with webinar innovation.
Who is this for?
The Easywebinar is for anyone who wants to rapidly and simply launch their first seminar using a drag and drop page builder and also get to integrate a multitude of other features.
- Integrates seamlessly with major systems like WordPress and MailChimp.
- Webinar viewing time and in-platform clicks are tracked with in-depth engagement tracking tools.
- Viewing using a browser
- Convert live events into long-lasting webinar gateways.
- Allows four speakers to be in the same room simultaneously, all with the ability to share.
- Standard: $78 per month for up to 100 people in the room
- Pro: $129 per month for up to 500 people in the room
- Enterprise: $499 a month for up to 2000 people in a room
#4 Webinar Jam WebinarJam is undoubtedly one of the finest for large organizations, having the capacity to host up to 5,000 participants at once with next to no latency.
WebinarJam's favourite aspect is that you don't have to forego some of the cool interactive capabilities that software for smaller units has to provide while being built for mass groups.
- Customer service that is second to none 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Notifications by email and SMS
- Create and collect payments for premium webinars straight through the platform.
- Stream straight to YouTube for a wider audience.
- Interoperability with a variety of browsers and operating systems
- Basic: $499 for up to 500 guests per year
- Professional: $699 for up to 2,000 people per year
- Enterprise: 999 dollars per year for up to 5,000 people
#5 Demio When it comes to contemporary, user-friendly webinar software that is sure to help your business develop, Demio is the best of the best. It's appropriate for nearly any size company looking to host interactive live events as part of their marketing efforts.
Why use Demio Webinar Software Platform?
Isn't that one of the greatest parts? There is no need to download anything! Your guests will not only have access to a stunning venue that accurately illustrates your identity, but they'll be able to join with just one click from any browser.
- Create interactive polls and obtain real-time statistics.
- Include CTAs and launch offers that are geared to convert sales right away.
- Distribute pamphlets that may be downloaded right away to your audience.
- As required, provide attendees video and microphone access.
- For live Q&A, there are public and private chat features.
- Starter: $34 per month for a group of up to 50 people.
- Growth: 69 dollars per month for up to 150 people
- For up to 500 participants, the business plan is $163 per month.
#6 Get Response This all-in-one approach integrates a webinar platform and a variety of marketing strategies like autoresponders, personalized emails, and a list segmentation function, among other things. This allows you to have both an online identity and a webinar tool under one roof. As a consequence, the account holder may plan webinar campaigns for registrants, send them reminders, and promote the business on social media.
- For video viewing, YouTube integration is available.
- Sharing a desktop
- Notes and drawings may be made on the integrated whiteboard.
- Instant input via polls and surveys
- Reports in great detail
- The price system is a little perplexing, with customers needing to pay a fee to use the landing page builder tool and other sophisticated services
- The number of subscribers to whom you may send messages is limited to 1000 during the free trial.
- There is no telephone assistance available.
Pricing: A 30-day trial is available for free. Plans for up to 100 people start at $49 per month. Extended plans for up to 500 guests are available for $165 per month.
You may also like to read the GetResponse new AI based Website Builder which comes with the webinar platform plan.
#7 EverWebinar Room count simulation, email reminders, real-time chat simulation, and popup reminders/calls-to-action are all taken care of by EverWebinar.
- Instead of using the standard chat that sends the questions to your email, you may fake the number of attendees by using the "Ask a question" option.
- The intelligent webinar crawler that displays your offer at the moment you specify
- With EverWebinar Live, hybrid (prerecorded video with live chat), and automation seminars are the three types of webinars available.
- On mobile, a couple of customers had problems with streaming.
- If your webinar isn't compelling, you can come across as phoney.
Pricing: There are a few choices available here. You may pay in three $199 payments or $499 yearly, but you can also test it out and get a feel for it with a 14-day trial.
Best Webinar Software Platforms For Business Meetings & Conferences
#8 ClickMeeting This platform might be helpful for social entrepreneurs, small and medium enterprises, and internal meetings (even international ones).
Building up an event is easy with step-by-step guidelines so that you can make your first webcast in no time. The programme is accessed using a web browser. You may see a summary of your past and upcoming webinars on your dashboard.
- Setting up in a step-by-step manner
- Provide automated on-demand webinars for its users.
- Complete conversion to WebRTC+HTML5 (instead of Flash) makes the user's life easy.
- Everything is done using a web browser.
- Screen sharing has been improved.
- Duplicating audio-video events is a possibility.
- The waiting room, webinar room, email notifications, and other features can be rebranded.
- Translation of chat messages
- Recurring meetings are not possible to plan.
- There will be no breakout sessions.
Pricing: Monthly plans start at $25.
#9 ON24 Create, scale, and customize compelling webinar, virtual event, and multimedia content interactions with ON24. This software differs from others in that it focuses on large-scale user gatherings as well as webinars. They allow you to build live lectures and "content hubs" where you may store always-on material. What's even better is that you can personalize these experiences.
- Simple to use and stylish
- Create a professional-looking webinar quickly.
- Salesforce integration is fantastic.
- Polling, on-demand, customization choices, lobby music, and other interactive features
- Statistics data on online conferences you organize in real-time
- Multi-session events may be perplexing and costly.
- The backend and setup procedure is a little quirky, confusing, and time-consuming.
Pricing: ON24's website does not have a price list. You must first schedule an appointment with them. Pricing appears to vary based on your demands, and other internet reviews indicate that the service is more "concierge," with charges ranging from $1,600 to $10,000 per event.
#10: WebEx Webex claims that users may hold meetings with up to 40,000 people. If you're the leader of the Organization 500 firm, it may be the ideal webinar platform for your next teleconference!
Webex also offers a mobile application that makes the organization of team communication on the go a breeze.
Webex also offers a solution for conducting client webinars, which can accommodate up to 3,000 people.
- Up to 40,000 people can be accommodated with this platform.
- Screen-sharing, live chat, Q&A, and more features are available for the users.
- One of the most effective webinar tools for big size team collaboration
- The mobile app is a fantastic feature.
- Massive support is extensive.
- It meant more for team collaborations
Pricing: Plans for up to 50 people start at $13.50 per month. The price is rapidly increasing.
Best Software For Webinar 2021
#11 ZOOM It'll be pretty unfair to not talk about Zoom, which is one of the most widely used conferencing software in the current times of pandemic. The best part about Zoom is that it provides basic webinar functionality for free. There is no need to pay if your meetings last less than 40 minutes and have fewer than 100 attendees. This is because Zoom is designed for huge organizations willing to spend a lot of money on video conferencing hardware. Don't try to sell a product using Zoom! It's more of a web conferencing tool than a video meeting one.
- Several guests can share their screens at the same time.
- Free programme and desktop sharing
- It's compatible with all platforms and devices.
- The whole event is recorded, including questions posed through chat by participants and videos from several speakers and guests that are part of the Question & Answer session.
- The interface navigation is a little perplexing.
- Simply said, Zoom gear doesn't operate very well.
Pricing: Free one-on-one meetings with up to 100 people for a short time (up to 40 minutes). Paid options start at $14.99 per month and feature an unlimited number of participants and a meeting timeframe.
#12 Zoho Meetings Zoho Meeting is a web conferencing tool that includes video conferencing and a webinar option. Small and big organizations will find Zoho Meeting to be simple to use, and it's ideal for basic remote assistance, process integration, application-based demos, and presentations.
- Q&A, polling, broadcast messaging, making attendees presenters, and allowing participants to "raise a hand" and talk during the webinar are all possible.
- You may share online recordings with your guests through a link or as a downloaded MP4 file.
- Option to integrate your membership form on your website, allowing people to join the meeting with a single click.
- The reporting might be more detailed.
- The features are straightforward and straightforward.
Pricing: With limited functionality, Zoho Meeting provides a free edition with unlimited meetings for up to 2 people and unlimited webinars (capped at 10 guests).
The paid meetings volume costs $10 per month for up to 100 people, while the paid webinar edition costs $19 per month for 25 people. On the Zoho website, you can get all of the price information you need.
#13 GoTo Webinar Large organizations trust GoToWebinar because it is a professional and established service. It's one of the valuable traditions in the book, and it certainly appears to be such. GoTo Webinar room can accommodate up to 5,000 people, but the cost of doing so is prohibitive.
- There might be up to 5,000 people in the room (if you want to use the Enterprise premium plan)
- a function for sharing videos is also available
- Great Video and audio quality that can be trusted
- Divide your audience into breakout rooms.
- It's pricey, with the most basic version costing up to $900 per year.
- In the basic edition, you can only have 100 people in the webinar.
- The programme is clumsy and old.
- Customer service is ineffective.
- To utilize the platform, participants and presenters must download special software.
Pricing: GoTo Webinar provides a seven-day free trial. For webinars with up to 100 participants, plans start at $89 per month. There are also Pro ($199/month), Plus ($429/month), and Enterprise subscriptions available, with up to 5000 users.
#14 BlueJeans BlueJeans Events is a starter edition distribution channel with a touchscreen moderator console that enables a range of one-to-one and one-to-many communication options for marketing organizations looking to collect and profit from customer engagement. Customers are encouraged to replace their "worn-out webinars" with development experiences that convert out-of-date information.
- The Moderator Dashboard is the best-in-class, 100% browser-based, and requires no software downloads.
- Presenters and moderators have a backstage 'green room,' while audiences have a lobby 'waiting room.'
- It takes less than a minute to set up the webinar and schedule an online event.
- Although the price is more significant, it has a more significant number of built-in functions.
Pricing: BlueJeans Events offers a 14-day free trial. Unlimited webinar subscriptions start at $99 per month and include packages for 100, 200, and 500 attendees. Customers can contact sales to accommodate audiences of up to 50,000 people for significant conferences.
Best Webinar Software For Free (Online Webinar Platform)
#15 Google Meet Google Meet is a Google product which is a premium tool that can be used for free. You can use the Google Meet webinar or meeting platform for secure business conferences or video calling etc.
- The webinar is filmed and posted to your YouTube channel automatically.
- It is feasible to broadcast the webinar on YouTube to reach a larger audience.
- During the webinar, you have the opportunity to switch speakers.
- The video may be turned off and the presentation shared.
- To participate in the event, users must have a Google account (ask questions etc.)
- There are no marketing features (paid events, tracking etc.)
Pricing: Free to use.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a webinar?
Webinars are online video seminars. They're practical tools for marketing items, educating consumers, and even training employees.
Why should I use webinars?
Here are a few reasons why webinar marketing might be of interest to you:
- People take notice! Attendees do not drop off during longer webinars, according to GoToWebinar. Attendees will remain for around 70% of a webinar lasting up to 90 minutes. The typical webinar participant lasts 54 minutes!
- A whopping 51% of people who visit a page promoting a webinar actually sign up for it!
What are webinars great for?
- Demonstrating innovative (or difficult-to-understand) goods and services
- Selling business-to-business (B2B) items (ones that are used by other businesses)
- Keeping blog readers interested
- Developing employee onboarding or tutorials
What is a webinar software?
The tools we use to create webinars are referred to as webinar software, and they allow us to deliver material in a convenient and engaging manner. The Webinar platforms have a high conversion rate of passive viewers into leads and income.
What are the benefits of using a webinar software?
- Delegates can utilize the conversation section at any moment to ask questions.
- Polls and surveys may be used by hosts to keep guests interested and collect data.
- To offer live demos, screen sharing may be employed.
- During sessions, hosts might make particular product offers to guests.
Which among all is the best free webinar software?
The top teleconference systems provide a free or low-cost trial period of up to 14 days. So, if you're attempting to conduct a webinar on a tight budget, it's a good idea to join up for a free trial before making a long-term commitment.
Google+ Hangouts is the only free webinar software. However, it has many restrictions.